Tuesday, 22 December 2015

girls number list, Girls phone number on whatsapp, whatsapp contacts numbers of gir girls number for friendship, whatsapp contacts numbers of girls, whatsapp girls contacts, whatsapp girls number for friendship, whatsapp number of us,

Annu Karti Gujrati Girl Whatsapp Cell Number for Dating & Friendship

Hello friends, I am Annu here, I came on this site because we can easily share our personal profile and mobile number here. I am young girl of 21 years, recently completed my BBA 2nd semester from Ahmadabad university. I am here to find a dating and life partner that’s why sharing my real Whatsapp number and email id so any one can contact with me for friendship and Dating but I chose the guy who should be smart and handsome with unique style.


Dating Profile

First Name:         Annu
Last Name:         Karti
Age:                       21
Gender:               Female
Religion:               Hindu
Marital Status:   Single
Education:           BBA
Language:           Hindi, English, Gujrati
Whatsapp Number:       +919806326036
Company Name:              n/a
Address:              n/a
City:       Ahmadabad
State:    Gujarat
Country:              India
Hobbies:              Shopping, Music, Movies, Cooking, Poetry
Email Address: annukarti454@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment